This position will be open until filled.
Job Summary: Responsible for performing highly confidential data entry and background checks, compiling reports, performing basic accounting functions for assigned area, maintaining student records, and conducting moderately complex research. Moderate level of knowledge of program and program requirements is necessary at this level.
H.S. Diploma or equivalent and 4 years experience.*
*Or a combination of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job. Such as those listed above.
Hiring Range: $33,105 - $41,381
- Experience providing administrative support in an educational setting.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
Job Specific Task List:
1. Provide complex, specialized administrative support in preparing and processing highly confidential documents, preparing meeting agendas and minutes, maintaining departmental data and/or other related documents; provide administrative support to director(s) within department(s) and/or dean; manage calendar(s), set up meetings, maintain records
2. Access confidential student information, such as clearance and medical history, to prepare reports on an ongoing basis for supporting the needs of the campus/department in placing students at multiple clinical sites; maintain student records to track student progress throughout the program; correspond with students to send acceptance/denial letters, coordinate orientation, set up advising appointments, and any other meetings/special events; may complete overrides for students.
3. Collect and review program syllabi.
4. Assist with the process of student admission into the clinical phase of the program as requested; assist with the creation of the online clinical application and with processing applications.
5. Assist with budget of clinical operations, monitor clinical contracts and site requests.
6. Ensure textbooks are available for faculty; oversee inventory and upkeep of instructional equipment; coordinate supply orders in order to maintain necessary office supplies; may transfer accounting funds.
7. Assist with special projects that may include research and maintaining files for accreditation reviews; may assist with student worker supervision and new student orientation.
8. Must have a dedicated high speed connection for connection to the College's resources when working off campus, when applicable.
9. Perform other duties as assigned. - (Standard)
Job Type: Full Time 12 Month
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values: A Circle of Caring
Caring by Creating Our Future Together
- We work together to shape and build our preferred future.
- We encourage and celebrate creativity and innovation.
- We set high goals and strive to achieve them.
- We strive to provide exceptional service to all who help shape our future.
Caring for Each Other
- We are gateways to student success and opportunity.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and equity-mindedness in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- >We are growth-minded, believing that each of us is capable of learning, developing and growing to support our mission.
Caring by Doing What is Right
- We are honest and hold each other and ourselves to the highest ethical standards.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communications.
- We are transparent about our decisions as individuals and teams.
- We embrace broad engagement in the shared governance process.