Casual - Donor Relations Officer (FY 22-23)
Title: Casual - Donor Relations Officer (FY 22-23)
Job no: 492736
Hiring Range: $25.39
All applicants are required to submit the following materials:
2. Two Writing Samples (The samples must have been written within the last 12 months, and they must be dated. If you do not have any within that time period, we suggest you write them.)
3. College Transcripts (if applicable)
Incomplete application materials and those that do not follow these directions will not be considered.
The interview process for this position will consist of three phases. Applicants who complete the application process and meet the position minimum requirements will be invited to interview in phase 1. Candidates will be notified of their status after each phase to confirm if they are moving forward in the selection process.
- Phase 1: 30-minute interview with the search committee
- Phase 2: 30-minute interview with the search committee (different questions will be asked), 30-minute written exercise; 30-minute presentation with the Office of College Advancement team
- Phase 3: 30-minute interview with the vice president of college advancement (this phase will occur if you do not engage with the vice president of college advancement in phase 1 or 2; if you do engage with the vice president of college advancement in phase 1 or 2, phase 3 will not be necessary)
Job Summary: This casual position is responsible for drafting fundraising and grant proposals for individual and organizational donors.
Bachelor’s degree and three years of experience in a related field.
*Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential duties of of the job. Such as those listed above.
Licensing Requirements: N/A
Hiring Range: $25.39
Job Specific Task List:
1. Drafts fundraising and grant proposals for individual and organizational donors
2. Proofreads and edits materials
3. Coaches others on writing, proofreading and editing - (Standard)
Tasks #1-3 are essential. - (Essential)
Job Type: Part-Time (less than 1,000 hours)
If part time, hours per week: 10 per week
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend