Workforce Development (WFD) - Nursing Home Administrator Instructor
Title: Workforce Development (WFD) - Nursing Home Administrator Instructor
Job no: 493633
Location: Harrisburg Campus
Categories: Staff, Faculty
Hiring Range: Varies
This position will remain open until filled.
Job Summary: Position teaches 120-hour courses for the Nurse Aide Training Program at local Nursing Home Facilities.
Possessing experience performing in a role associated with the module topic for which the applicant is applying to teach.
Licensing Requirements: Valid driver's license.
Please note that this position is required to comply with PA Act 15. You will need to present completed clearances and training certificates at the time of hire. Please visit https://www.hacc.edu/HumanResources/NewHire/index.cfm (and scroll to PA Act 15 Clearances) for more information.
Hiring Range: Varies
- A minimum of two years experience working in or with long-term care in a professional capacity (or consulting with LTC for three years).
- Current NHA License.
- A minimum of one year of teaching experience for adult learners.
- PowerPoint proficiency to create and update presentations (class materials are provided to the students in PowerPoint format).
Job Type: Part-Time (less than 1,000 hours)
If part time, hours per week: Varies
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend