Specialist, Dental Lab (PT)
Title: Specialist, Dental Lab (PT)
Job no: 493540
Location: Harrisburg Campus
Hiring Range: $16.98 - $20.80
Job Summary: Responsible for maintaining equipment, supplies, inventory, and daily operation of infection control protocols; and performing activities requiring general knowledge of the program and services.
Associate Degree and at least 3 years experience or equivalent.*
Or a combination of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- CPR certification
- Will complete OSHA training on the job
- Valid Driver's License
- Please note that this position is required to comply with PA Act 15. You will need to present completed clearances and training certificates at the time of hire. Please visit https://www.hacc.edu/HumanResources/NewHire/index.cfm (and scroll to PA Act 15 Clearances) for more information.
Hiring Range: $16.98 - $20.80
Preferred Qualifications: Experience working in a dental office.
Job Specific Task List:
- 100% - Maintains supply inventory Performs scheduled maintenance and troubleshoots equipment issues and performs minor repairs Notifies supervisor regarding equipment repair needs Disposal of bio-hazardous waste materials Performs duties associated with quality assurance Follow OSHA standards with all assigned tasks - (Essential)
- Performs other duties as assigned - (Standard)
Job Type: Part-Time (less than 1,000 hours)
If part time, hours per week: 20
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend