Executive Director, Integrated Marketing Communications
Title: Executive Director, Integrated Marketing Communications
Job no: 493453
Hiring Range: $67,973 - $86,665
This position will be open until filled.
All applicants are required to submit the following materials:
2. Two Writing Samples (The samples must have been written within the last 12 months, and they must be dated. If you do not have any within that time period, we suggest you write them.)
3. College Transcripts (if applicable)
Incomplete application materials and those that do not follow these directions will not be considered.
The interview process for this position will consist of three phases. Applicants who complete the application process and meet the position minimum requirements will be invited to interview in phase 1. Candidates will be notified of their status after each phase to confirm if they are moving forward in the selection process.
- Phase 1: 30-minute interview with the search committee
- Phase 2: 30-minute interview with the search committee (different questions will be asked), 30-minute written exercise; 30-minute presentation with the Office of College Advancement team
- Phase 3: 30-minute interview with the vice president of college advancement
Job Summary: This position will (1) lead a six-person team, (2) oversee and direct the planning and execution of integrated marketing communications efforts to support our students and community, (3) promote the College and (4) serve all campuses and functional units. While the majority of these job duties will be handled remotely, the person hired for this position may need to visit HACC campuses as needed (crises, for example).
Bachelor's degree and five years experience.*
*or a combination of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
Hiring Range: $67,973 - $86,665
Job Specific Task List:
- Supervise six employees
- Oversee the development and assessment of multiple comprehensive integrated marketing communications campaigns, individual marketing projects and a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Lead high-level crisis communications planning and execution
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and anti-racism
- Oversee partnership with IMC firm
- Serve on collegewide strategic committees, task forces and/or workgroups
- Adhere to HACC policies and procedures, style guides and visual identity standards
- Oversee collegewide marketing budget
- Serve as third primary spokesperson for the College behind the president and vice president of college advancement
- Ensure employees fully embrace, exemplify and practice the consistency-with-flexibility philosophy
- Manage the strategic planning and assessment of the IMC Department
- Ensure all communications efforts – from public relations, to marketing, to visual, to social media – are working together
- Develop, enhance and sustain procedures, processes and systems, including checklists and forms
- Oversee the process for Right-To-Know requests
- Serve as the IMC Department liaison to several external organizations
Performs other duties as assigned.
The executive director of integrated marketing communications position will have a hybrid work arrangement.
- Work from home 90% of the time
- Visit any of HACC’s five campuses as needed (approximately 10% of the time)
Job Type: Full Time 12 Month
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend