Title: Events Coordinator
Job no: 493451
Location: Harrisburg Campus
Hiring Range: $41,365 - $51,706
This position will be open until filled.
Job Summary: Responsible for handling all internal and external requests for the use of all college facilities, including the Rose Lehrman Arts Center. Works with security, information technology and facilities to coordinate needs of event. Communicates with college leadership at various locations on the logistics of events and any special accommodations.
Associate Degree and two years experience or a combination of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job
Licensing Requirements: Valid Driver's License
Hiring Range: $41,365 - $51,706
Job Specific Task List:
- Handles all external requests for the use of all college facilities in conjunction with security, information technology, dining services and facilities; submits billing for payment to finance. - (Essential)
- Coordinates with and assists vendor and procurement with contracts, forms, letters, etc. related to facilities rentals. - (Essential)
- Manages and maintains files and records of each event and ensures expenditures and revenue reports are correct. - (Essential)
- Establishes standardized, collegewide event procedures. - (Essential)
- Maintains overall calendar of events for the College and coordinates room allocation via room reservation system; Maintains calendar of events held at the Rose Lehrman Arts Center. - (Essential)
- Oversees collegewide special projects/events (i.e. Awards Programs, Convocation, Forums, etc.) at each location including, but not limited to: preparing and delivering invitations, ordering food, scheduling room set up, collecting RSVPs, printing programs and/or certificates. - (Essential)
- Coordinates with College's Integrated Marketing Communications team on communications pertaining to events. - (Essential)
- Coordinates setup and tear down of events with facilities personnel. - (Essential)
- Prepares, maintains, and communicates detailed outline of event needs. - (Essential)
- Embrace and uphold diversity policies of the College; assist in building and maintaining an inclusive workplace. - (Essential)
- Travels to College locations as needed to support functions. - (Essential)
- Performs other duties as assigned. - (Standard)
Job Type: Full Time 12 Month
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend