Technician, Donor Gifts (remote work eligible)
Title: Technician, Donor Gifts (remote work eligible)
Job no: 493419
Location: Virtual Location
Categories: Finance, Staff
Hiring Range: $36,606- $45,758
This position will be open until filled. This position is eligible to work remote (this is subject to change).
All applicants are required to submit the following materials:
2. Two Writing Samples (The samples must have been written within the last 12 months, and they must be dated. If you do not have any within that time period, we suggest you write them.)
3. College Transcripts (if applicable)
Incomplete application materials and those that do not follow these directions will not be considered.
The interview process for this position will consist of three phases. Applicants who complete the application process and meet the position minimum requirements will be invited to interview in phase 1. Candidates will be notified of their status after each phase to confirm if they are moving forward in the selection process.
- Phase 1: 30-minute interview with the search committee
- Phase 2: 30-minute interview with the search committee (different questions will be asked), 30-minute written exercise; 30-minute presentation with the Office of College Advancement team
- Phase 3: 30-minute interview with the vice president of college advancement (this phase will occur if you do not engage with the vice president of college advancement in phase 1 or 2; if you do engage with the vice president of college advancement in phase 1 or 2, phase 3 will not be necessary)
Job Summary: Manages financial transactions and activities related to all HACC Foundation gifts and pledges, provides clerical support, and operates a computer to perform data entry.
H.S. Diploma or equivalent and 2 years experience, or a combination of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job. Such as those listed above.
Hiring Range: $36,606- $45,758
Job Specific Task List:
- Posts all financial transactions and activities into the HACC Foundation database system and ensures all donations are documented accurately. - (Essential)
- Generates donor acknowledgment letters and donor tax receipts. - (Essential)
- Coordinates the process to record and schedule charitable contributions via payroll deduction, including entering pledges, reconciling accounts with finance and payroll and providing end-of-year correspondence to employees. - (Essential)
- Manages the emergency assistance funds program; uses the student database to ensure eligibility of applicants, prepares applications for review committee and works with the Student Accounts Department to process refunds for approved applicants. - (Essential)
- Administers the faculty and staff awards programs by coordinating all relevant materials and organizing the review and awarding processes. - (Essential)
- Serves as a project coordinator for the HACC Foundation tuition giveaway program. - (Essential)
- Maintains HACC Foundation and alumni pledges, including matching gift management, pledge invoicing and pledge reporting. - (Essential)
- Coordinates the nonmonetary charitable donations process. - (Essential)
- Drafts correspondence to donors. - (Essential)
- Develops and implements procedures for document imaging for gifts, pledges and donor acknowledgments. - (Essential)
- Reviews and resolves problems with gift processes, including gift and pledge adjustments and communicating information to the department head. - (Essential)
- Generates, builds and runs queries and reports within the database to support fundraising efforts. - (Essential)
- Maintains confidential files and paperwork related to donors and their gifts and pledge commitments. - (Essential)
- Schedules meetings for and maintains calendar of department head. - (Essential)
- Records meeting minutes for all department meetings. - (Essential)
- Administers multiple generic email accounts and replies to inquiries from HACC colleagues and students. - (Essential)
- Provides extra coverage for the HACC Scholarships generic email inbox. - (Essential)
- Performs other duties as assigned. - (Essential)
Job Type: Full Time 12 Month
If part time, hours per week:
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend