Remote - Admin Support 3, OCA
Title: Remote - Admin Support 3, OCA
Job no: 493135
Location: Off Campus
Hiring Range: $38,070 - $47,588
This position will be open until filled.
All applicants are required to submit the following materials:
2. Two Writing Samples (The samples must have been written within the last 12 months, and they must be dated. If you do not have any within that time period, we suggest you write them.)
3. College Transcripts (if applicable)
Incomplete application materials and those that do not follow these directions will not be considered.
The interview process for this position will consist of three phases. Applicants who complete the application process and meet the position minimum requirements will be invited to interview in phase 1. Candidates will be notified of their status after each phase to confirm if they are moving forward in the selection process.
- Phase 1: 30-minute interview with the search committee
- Phase 2: 30-minute interview with the search committee (different questions will be asked), 30-minute written exercise; 30-minute presentation with the Office of College Advancement team
- Phase 3: 30-minute interview with the vice president of college advancement (this phase will occur if you do not engage with the vice president of college advancement in phase 1 or 2; if you do engage with the vice president of college advancement in phase 1 or 2, phase 3 will not be necessary)
Provides administrative support to the Office of College Advancement. This position is responsible for performing highly confidential data entry, handling admissions-related phone calls, preparing reports, preparing and proofing original correspondence, performing basic accounting functions, assisting with on-boarding new hires and conducting moderately complex research.
H.S. Diploma or equivalent and 4 years experience or a combination of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
Hiring Range: $38,070 - $47,588
Job Specific Task List:
- Provides administrative support by assisting with the onboarding of new team members, processing personnel transactions (EPAFs), scheduling meetings (Zoom or in-person), webinars, performing data entry and creating reports; submits work orders and system access requests; attends meetings and participates as a scribe - (Essential)
- Maintains divisions' invoices, purchase orders, requisitions, professional development travel and training arrangements; prepares budgets; purchases office supplies; handles HACC Foundation monthly budget transfers - (Essential)
- Assists with admissions-related paperwork for future and new students; handles incoming admissions-related calls; processes student applications and international student documents in Recruit; monitors the email@example.com email account; plans and manages tracking of visa document issuance; ensure information is timely and accurate to students; coordinates collegewide admissions events; represent OCA and the College at external events as needed - (Essential)
- Plans OCA team retreats, weekly team meetings; update OCA team guide - (Essential)
- Manages SendOutCards program; updates "HACC by the Number"; manages ReleaseForm email account; records and processes story bank submissions - (Essential)
- Creates and manages Cognito forms for the division; processes name badge requests for the college; creates and manages Google sites - (Essential)
- Prepares, processes and maintains organization and confidentiality of electronic and paper records and documents; utilizes online tools and electronic forms to facilitate work-flow processes; generates reports for the division. - (Essential)
- Assists with tasks from the executive assistant, department annual calendars, tuition giveaways, Alumni Association - (Essential)
- Other duties as assigned - (Standard)
Job Type: Full Time 12 Month
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend