Adjunct Faculty - Dental Hygiene, Clinical
Title: Adjunct Faculty - Dental Hygiene, Clinical
Job no: 492557
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Hiring Range: Hourly rate
Job Summary: Clinical adjunct faculty are part-time faculty hired to teach in a clinical setting on a semester basis., Clinical adjunct faculty are part-time faculty hired to teach in a clinical setting on a semester basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in dental hygiene or related field.
- Current Pennsylvania dental hygiene license
- Current Pennsylvania local anesthesia certificate
- 2 years of experience in a clinical setting
- Current BLS certification
Licensing Requirements: PA Act 15 Clearances
As a requirement for this position, you are expected to provide current copies of the following: Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigation Criminal Background Check prior to your first day of employment. These must have been obtained within the last 60 months and for the purpose of employment (not volunteer). You may submit current copies of your clearances to the Office of Human Resources at the time an offer of employment is made
Current Basic Life Support (CPR) through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
Hiring Range: Hourly rate
- One year of teaching experience in a clinical/didactic setting
- Current Pennsylvania Public Health Dental Hygiene Practitioner certificate
Job Type: Part-Time Credit Hour (Adjunct)
If part time, hours per week: Varies
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend